Discussion Forum

Login / User Profile
Log Out

Register
Lost Password?

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Nizami?????? i want answers

Pages: 1 2 3

dude wtf i just got here and this guy called forever just banned me i mean i miss teh idiots but thats so stupid who the fok is that guy chedck it out

[AMXBANS] ===============================================
[AMXBANS] Banned by admin .::-FoReVeR-::.
[AMXBANS] You can complain regarding your ban @ http://www.omonas.com
[AMXBANS] Reason: ' Bitch'
[AMXBANS] Length: '9 weeks, 6 days, 10 hours and 40 minutes'
[AMXBANS] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:729642628'
[AMXBANS] Your IP: '46.19.225.165'
[AMXBANS] =======================================

shut your fucking ass and just play like others without eny cheats or hack stupid ass you forgat that all sposors cas sea when you try to do sothing ha and dont tolk to utch

i never cheat or hack you fucking slut watch your fucking grammar you fucking cunt you are more noob that every minecraft player sluty twat!!!! also i never even play there i just go 10 minutes bb 10 jb 10 deathrun and then just quit play playstation 4 or xbox one or some sort of stupid bitch also forever i know you are reading this you slut dont even think i dont know who you are asshole

ahahah the motherfucker kid tolking bull shit just let me get your stupid ip and ill tell you hwo im bitch

one more thing if i sea you in eny servr permetlly ban for ever asnd then you go play playstation bitch hahah thets why you come back here bicose you like playstation
kid hahahha

xaxa kings alaba is back to comment forum 🙂

the ip is up if you want my address is kosovo theranda city(suhareka) come i ll see you here 😀 also i am in jailbreak right now if you wana come and talk btw what the heck are you talking suggest you enable autocorrect you would fail even the first grade grammar test if you had it on your school oh wait you dont go to school my bad... also you forgot to mention xbox

BB

The speleologist of broken buttocks is talking about grammar... Rinse from the balls, please.
p.s. You're useful as a shoemaker in a hydrant store. 😀

atleast shoemakers make money unlike your fam bro -_^

I don't know how many times i've always repeated the same thing, read well the phrase and think before giving your shitty answer.
What did you understand from this "You're useful as a shoemaker in a hydrant store" -That you can make money in a hydrant store being a shoemaker? Brainwashed kid...
Look how money you do: https://prntscr.com/gznzuf
From your shitty pic you can easily understand that you do not even have a bath to take a shower.
You seem so weak, so exhausted by the slaps you take everyday from your relatives and schoolmates.
Is this the reason why you're so aggressive in chat/forums? Bcs if you were in real life, now you'd be in a coma at the hospital.
p.s. If you ever had a hospital where you live..

Pages: 1 2 3